With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Coder will assigned to perform coding services on APV/Surgical medical records documentation, and provide educational feedback to coders and physician's addressing inappropriate patterns of documentation of records audited.
This is a Service Contract Act (SCA) covered position
Ambulatory Coding Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for assignment of accurate E&M, ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS codes and modifiers from medical record documentation into the Government computer systems
• Identifies and abstracts information from medical records (paper or electronic) for special studies and audits, internal and external
• Interacts with MTF staff to ensure documentation is clear and supports coding assignments. Educates MTF staff through individual or group in-services and training sessions
• Maintains a delinquency report of missing records in order to facilitate completion of work within the required Air Force thresholds
• Works closely with the Coding Supervisor/auditor during ...
Sign in or Register to see more