The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We would like a Chrome extension that meets the following requirements:
1) Allow user to open and close a sidebar panel (or frame) on the right side of the page as a browser action. Clicking the browser icon should toggle the open/close state of the sidebar.
2) If possible, when the sidebar is closed, we want a "handle" at the right side of the browser, so a user can click on the handle to bring the sidebar out, and then another handle to close the sidebar once it's open, so the user doesn't need to use the browser action button.
3) The sidebar will contain an HTML page that is determined by the plugin in its manifest.
4) The sidebar needs access to the DOM of the page that the user is on. Within the sidebar, demonstrate this access by showing the value of the <title> tag of the current page. This value should automatically update as the user changes pages. Demonstrate this access BOTH using JQuery and without.
5) The sidebar needs access to the DOM both when it i...
Sign in or Register to see more