With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Our client has a need for an Infrastructure Architect to join their Technical Management Office (TMO) within the Unified Communications Program that has a background of experiences from among the following:
· Strong Technical Architecture experience
· Unified Communications experience/knowledge (Industry )
· Architect level knowledge of the following Cisco products is desired: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connections, Cisco IOS routers & gateways, Cisco Network Architecture, LAN/WAN technologies, Telephony carriers (TDM & SIP), Session Border Controllers, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Cisco CVP, VXML, virtual server environment
· Architecture process experience (e.g. architecture planning, versioning, road mapping, architectural decision making)
This individual will have the following types of responsibilities:
· Leading technical design work to develop new solutions and implement new features
Sign in or Register to see more