The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
• Excellent knowledge in design, implementation, support, troubleshoot and management of complex network solutions.
• Excellent working knowledge of LAN/WAN and Communications. Network protocols, VLAN, VPN, infrastructures and configuration.
• Excellent knowledge in multilayer switch and router configuration and troubleshooting.
• Ability to quickly analyze, evaluate and resolve technical problems at a protocol level and the ability to track and document problem resolution steps in a problem management system are essential.
• Protocol Skills- MPLS, OSPF, BGP, IP, HSRP, VRRP, QoS, IPSEC STP etc.
• Familiarity with authentication protocols such as LEAP, PEAP, WPA, TACACS, RADIUS and IKE.
• Excellent knowledge in design, implementation, support, troubleshoot and management of complex VoIP network solutions.
• Hands on Experience on MultiVendor for Network Security, Email Security, Content Filtering, Intrusion Provention, Gateway Antivirus and VPN Devices. Apart from Cisco Produ...
Sign in or Register to see more