The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Pathways Community Network Institute is a nonprofit organization that supports communities as they help human services providers work together, reduce costs and increase the impact of their services, so more people find the path to success. These tools give communities the power to:
- Help people who are in need to connect with and receive human services, including housing, counseling, financial assistance and health care
- Help ensure that the services that people obtain are appropriate and effective
- Generate data that can be used to monitor the long term impact of these services
We are currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist who can receive information from a variety of sources and can accurately and quickly integrate it into our systems. Here's what you need to know.
- Interface with team members to receive required data assets
- Use a variety of tools to organize and input data into our systems, whether it may be spreadsheets, do...
Sign in or Register to see more