The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have an email list of ~11,000 addresses, derived from personal and business email communications over several years, in an excel file.
Each email address must be validated - that is, confirm that the addresses:
1. have complete syntax (e.g. [obscured] vs. person.name@host)
2. that the mailbox still exists, such that you remove those that are undeliverable
1. an excel file with two worksheets; one for valid (deliverable) addresses, one for invalid addresses
1. i will put the payment in escrow when the work begins
2. you will deliver the file specified
3. I will test 100 of the emails (at random) to confirm that they are, in fact, valid.
4. If the work is satisfactory, I will release the funds
Sign in or Register to see more