With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
You will play a key-role in establishing and strengthening our online PR, especially through participating in forum, blogs and social networking sites, seeding them with direct and indirect references to Facetime.com.au and our Facetime Profile on Facebook (Page), MySpace, Blogger, Youtube and others....
You will make contributions to specific forums, blogs about topics that are directly or indirectly relevant to the target audience.
These contributions can be:
- shorter comments (minimum 40 words), or
- longer articles you either write yourself, or
- articles & quotes you have sourced from our own Blog & Shared Google Documents (in which press releases & longer blog articles will be archived).
1. Until Facetime is being rolled out to other markets, only Australian sites (blogs), or sites that also cater to the Australian market are to be included.
2. Excluded are sites or blogs that are irrelevant geographically (e.g. Indian sites), or demographica...
Sign in or Register to see more