With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Go and see the 2 websites I need a workflow plan on how you plan to achieve the below main functions. No upfront payments will be entertained.
Skillsets: Python, Tornado Web Server, Amazon EC2 and User Interface.
1) connect to API of the below to retrieve flight and hotel details and updates from datafeeds.
[obscured] / (air & hotels)
2) allow us to change and rank the various fields in the datafeed eg, number of stops, duration, wi-fi etc to form proprietary "agony" meter for flight and "estasy" for hotels.
3) Present the flight times correctly over the various time zones with Gantt chart like in Hipmunk.com
4) Python on Tornado Web running Amazon EC2
5) Allow searching by multiple airports. Sometimes I want to search for flights from BOS to SFO, SJC or BUF. Currently, you can only search for a whole city or 1 airport, but you might only want to search 2 out of 3 airports.
6) Make the tabs moveable. Sometimes I create a bunch...
Sign in or Register to see more