The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I require a cloud architect to design a cloud infrastructure solution for our planning purposes in building a cloud hosting solution.
The solution needs to accomplish the following goals:
1. Hosting Exchange 2010
2. Hosting Virtual Desktops with Citrix XenDesktop
3. Hosting Servers including active directory windows 2008
4. Be able to access the virtual desktops via web interface or thinclient.
5. Backup and disaster recovery plan
6. Integrate with WebsitePanel for control panel
7. Integrate with whmcs for billing
1. Two separate options for both private and public cloud offerings
2. Plenty of redundancy, including failover options for exchange and citrix.
3. Any other recommendations that you can think of that might be better for us.
4. Recommendations for hardware, hp or dell including model numbers
5. We wish to minimise the amount of RU that the servers occupy.
I imagine this would be fairly straight forward for someone that knows what they are doing.
Sign in or Register to see more