With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
· Program, program and run CNC Machines to produce finished parts
· Ensure safe working area.
· Measure and visually inspect parts to make sure they match the blueprint; adhere to quality guidelines.
· Document work order progress.
· High School degree with good math skills including geometry and trigonometry
· Minimum 1 years experience using CNC equipment
· Minimum 2 years experience using MasterCAM to program 2D and 3D toolpaths
· Desire to work in a continuous improvement, learning culture to expand skill sets across all mold making functions
· Must be able to perform the essential job requirements identified in the Functional Job Description for this position.
· Self-managed, self-starter able to work well individually or in a team
· Strong mechanical aptitude
· Strong organizational skills
· Good blueprint reading skills
· Capable of using traditional inspection tools to accurately measure parts
· Strong communications skills
Sign in or Register to see more