The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This easy job should be possible in two setups with 3 to 4 tools.
All the design was made in consideration of reducing machining cost but if you have further cost reducing suggestions I would entertain them. We need 100 of these made, with reorders of that or higher quantity in the future.The specs are below but see the drawing and IGES files for more detail.
1. Cut main geometry, anodize black, engrave the logo
2. Logo is programmed as a pocket so I figured you would just hit the outer contour with an engraving tool
3. underside (4 holes and pocket) is not a cosmetic surface so a fast cutting operation will do
4. outside is a cosmetic surface so using techniques to reduce swirls is best here
5. material: cheap aluminum that will produce nice results with anodizing
6. the four holes in the underside get M6 thread
Sign in or Register to see more