The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. The entire application will run from within the Microsoft Word environment
2. The user will open 1 of several word documents and make basic changes to pre-defined letter
3. A menu option labeled: “Get Member Information” will be added for the user to enter in a member ID into a dialog. Once the member ID is verified, the following information will be returned to the letter for inclusion:
a. Member ID (Barcode Font Supplied by User)
b. Name and Address Information
c. Telephone and Fax Information
d. E-mail Address
e. Contact(s) e-mail address (Note: more than 1)
f. Country Code
g. E-mail Message in Country Language (Supplied)
4. The information described above will print from the top of the letter down and will push the body of the letter downward. We will not use Word merge fields, but rather “TYPETEXT” commands.
5. There are 6 address fields that may or may not all have data in them, but for the purposes of the letter there must not be any bla...
Sign in or Register to see more