The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a professional and experienced OS X / iOS / Cocoa / Objective-C developer to help me implement a simple articles management system for in-house use.
The big picture of the system to build looks like this:
- The user can manage articles into a system of folders
- The articles and folders have editable properties like `title`, `description` etc.
- Articles and folders can have tags
- Folders have some simple statistics about the articles they contain
- There are manual folders which contents is managed by the user and smart folders managed by the application. The smart folders are based on hard coded rules.
- Search for articles by properties and tags
- The user interface should follow a Master-Detail layout using iOS standard components:
- A navigation controller to drill down the folder hierarchy and reveal a table of articles on one side
- An article details editor on the other side
- The primary implementation target is the iPad
- Use of modern API...
Sign in or Register to see more