With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a LMS in which the SCORM 1.2 tracking does not work as desired. I have bought code for another LMS that is SCORM 1.2 and 2004 compliant.
What I would like to do here is the following:
1) Integrate the code for the new LMS I have bought with my LMS, such that all the SCORM features are used from the new code
2) Keep all my other functionality intact
3) Keep all my UI elements intact
4) Functionality between modules (egs. assessment section and e-learning courses) should remain intact, this is more of just using data from the DB
5) Support is available for the new code I have bought. We can ask the developer questions.
6) Attached is the documentation of the new code.
Sign in or Register to see more