With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We require an image upload and processing component written in ColdFusion 9.
The job requires completion of CFM pages and a CFC component to achieve the following:
1. User selects one or more images
2. Images are uploaded using:
a). ColdFusion v9 (CF9) multiple file upload feature
b). simple one-at-a-time file upload form for non-flash users
3. Corresponding records for each image are created in MYSQL database (eg. ImageDescr=original filename, UserID=userid, DateUploaded=now, uniqueKeyID will be used for the new filename).
4. Files are resized, as follows:
a). thumb: 50x50 fixed, cropped to 50% of the picture from center
b). small: 100x100 max, keeping aspect ratio
c). med: 200x200 max, keeping aspect ratio
d). large: 450x450 max, keeping aspect ratio
e). original file size as uploaded by user (saved in separate folder)
5. Files are saved as JPG (90% compression) in a folder with the following filename:
Sign in or Register to see more