The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking to build a long-term relationship with a supplier who has a strong-work ethic and takes pride in their work. The project is quite simple, and fun, but requires 'street-smarts' in understanding the audience they are writing to, and tailoring the approach every time.
The project's objective is to drive/send qualified (i.e. relevant) traffic to our website (it's a wedding focused website). Your role will be to:
1) Identify high-traffic and high-quality websites/forums/communities (high page rank and traffic)
2) Find the right page(s) on those websites that pertain to our product offering
3) Create an account if necessary
4) Post a comment on the website/page to speak about our brand/product in a natural way
Timing & Project Scope:
- The project will be ongoing, provided we are happy with the ongoing results.
- Scope: 2 high quality posts per day.
- Reporting: We'll ask for a very simple document with the URL's and a screen-copy of each post, so that we can tr...
Sign in or Register to see more