The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a non-profit organization working for community development. One of our project is to collect community information related to family, education, economic and demographic factors, census related, etc in an elegant and decent web-based tool. This data would be very helpful in planning and helping the communities in social development.
This will be a community website just like a membership-group website with features such as:
- Logins should be valid email based
- Admins should be able to upload/add/edit questions about users demographics.
- Questionnaires should be redesignable/ reorganizable into forms
- All reports should be exportable to popular formats
- Admins should be able to post informative articles in a CMS system like Joomla.
- It should have a paypal/credit card donation functionality.
- SEO optimized and web 2.0 social media connectivity
Please see the attachment for requirements details.
Completion deadline: May 10th, 2012
Budget: Less than $500
Sign in or Register to see more