The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Community building for telecommunications company. Overall goal is B2C development for primary website and social media pages (facebook, twitter, google + and pinterest), focus is on growth and retention of community members.
Job will be measured on lead generation and community engagement. Primary activities for management will be newsletters, social media posts and engaging bloggers/journalists.
Ideal candidate has:
- familiar with online community management responsibilities
- 2 to 5 years experience in customer support.
- experience in online content management, newsletters, blogs, etc.
- examples of community building efforts using social media or other platforms
- experience in communicating for sales lead generation
Community Manager will work closely with Marketing Manager and social media team to implement strategic goals.
Must be available to monitor and evaluate impact of campaign strategies and report weekly on progress.
Additional information will be provided to ...
Sign in or Register to see more