The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Seeking an experienced Community Outreach/Marketing Agent to market and promote our economic development programs to small disadvantaged businesses and aspiring minority business owners in the District of Columbia and Virginia.
1) Increase our organization presence and awareness of services available to communities of under-served and/or minority populations;
2) Strengthen relationships with current and prospective service recipients; and,
3) increase program/service enrollment and promote client participation and retention.
1) Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or a minimum of 4 years experience with promoting community events and programs, sales, marketing, and/or public relations;
2) Passion for social media (Twitter, Blogging, ListServs and/or online communities);
3) Passion for serving under-served and minority populations, coupled with an understanding of cultural differences to foster effective outreach strategies;
4) Strong v...
Sign in or Register to see more