The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
New York, 10001, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
TRUST is looking for a smart and savvy freelance programmer/web developer to help out with website design and updates, web projects for various clients, mobile site development, CMS maintenance, and server/network management.
What you need for this position:
- Commercial Web Development/Design experience
- Facebook tab development is a plus
- GoogleApps API and domain management experience
- At least a Bachelor's Degree from a College or University
What's in it for you:
- Competitive rates
- Relaxed and flexible work environment
- Varied projects
- Working for a boutique company that services a unique niche in the advertising and post production industries
To see our amazing client roster, or learn more about the team and what we do, go to [obscured] If things go well initially, this could easily turn into a long-term relationship, as we have several ongoing projects with clients and potential new business.
Sign in or Register to see more