The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
Beaufort, SC, United States
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need an application to transfer number sequences to lottery play-slips from a Windows Vista database to variable play-slip games and styles supplied by state lottery commissions.
We're looking for a talented Application Developer to create native applications for our business.
- Create development strategies, structure and architecture for our applications
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Research current and developing technologies and integrate into applications as necessary
- Write documentation or resources for the application if required
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more