With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Please see attached network diagram.
Here is what we wish to achieve:
While preserving existing configuration on CISCO ASA 5505 & Juniper SRX 100 (this one has VPN configured on it):
1. Tech worker should be able to access anything in subnet 192.168.0.0/24(Office server/printers etc).
2. Tech worker should be able to access tech servers (192.168.100.0/24) with all services.
3. Tech worker should be able to access VPN already configure on Juniper SRX100, routing traffic to & from 10.176.104.0/23 (all services).
4. Of course, Tech workers should be able to access Internet thru ISP.
5. Office worker (non-tech workers) should not be able to access 192.168.100.0 subnet.
6. Configure port forwarding on Juniper router to have access to two of the tech server from outside (http & https).
Note: These routers has nothing out of ordinary in terms of security policy, routing or NAT configured on them. As mentioned Juniper already have simplest form of VPN configured on it.
If you're not loca...
Sign in or Register to see more