With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We currently have a Cisco ASA 5505 and a Cisco Layer 3 48 port POE switch (SGE2010P). We have run out of room on our switch and need to purchase and configure a new switch.
We need to:
1. purchase a new switch (need guidance to make sure we get a compatible switch)
2. Configure the new switch to work within our environment
3. Review the current configuration of the firewall and switch to make sure that they follow best practices
4. Setup DNS to work when connected via vpn
5. Apply wildcard ssl certificate to firewall for vpn
6. Apply new licensing to firewall
7. Create larger block of addresses to statically assign to servers and networking equipment
8. Create diagram of network with network segments and assigned IP addresses
9. Any other misc. tasks you recommend based on your configuration review
Added 17 OCT 2012, 15:43 PM EDT
Would also like to configure wireless guest network so that it is on a separate vlan.
Sign in or Register to see more