With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I recently installed a wordpress blog on my web site. I realize there is a ton of config options within it and I would like someone who has experience with this to go in and add some things.
1) I want the page to match the look and feel of the rest of our site more closely.
2) I want the wordpress promotion removed wherever possible
3) I want two links with graphics added at the bottom for people to be able to purchase a copy of a book or a kit that we sell. Here is an example of how that is done well: [obscured] / (mine would say: "Two Great Resources To Help You Achieve Optimal Health"
4) Add social networking links such as twitter and facebook pages
5) Add graphics, background, etc. to pretty up the page.
Here is a link to the blog: [obscured] /wordpress/
Sign in or Register to see more