With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need an pFsense/networking expert to help with implementation of the following scenario:
- clients will be accessing servers LAN through OpenVPN
- clients LAN is 192.168.0.0/24
- servers LAN is 192.168.0.0/24 so we have *overlapping* subnets
- there is pFsense 1.2.3 implemented on server side which will be accepting OpenVPN connections, routing, firewalling etc.
- OpenVPN subnet will be 10.254.0.0/24
- pFsense should be configure to NAT OpenVPN connections to servers LAN and in that way allow overlapping subnets to communicate well
Only people experience in pFsense/networking should apply.
Sign in or Register to see more