The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Script that queries the Eventbrite API to gather the following information:
Event venue name
Event venue address
Event start date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Event start time (HH:MM)
Event end date (mm/dd/yyyy)
Event end time (HH:HH)
* Output format is csv.
* Event name, venue name, & venue address fields must be encased in double quotes ("). For example: "California State Fair", "Cal Expo"
* Script must be written in Java, Perl, or Python - please no C, C#, or .NET
* Eventbrite API code will be provided upon acceptance of project
* Must adhere to Eventbrite terms of service:
* Eventbrite API documentation available at:
* Leveraging existing open source code OK:
* If no end date is listed, then end date = start date
* If no end time is listed, then end time = 23:59
* Documented source code
* Contractor not expected ...
Sign in or Register to see more