With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a legal expert to advice us on filing a class-action lawsuit, and if it is even possible for a given situation.
Please note that we are NOT asking for someone to actually file the suit; that may come later. Right now, we just want to try to understand what a class-action suit entails, the various conditions, and whether it is possible in the U.S..
This particular situation involves a couple of sizeable software/hardware vendors, and will probably touch upon:
- Patent abuse in the technology sector
- FRAND and patents for technologies that are ad-hoc standards
- Anti-competitive behavior
- Anti-consumer behavior
We can provide detailed material and background for what we are trying to evaluate. I understand there will be some research involved. We are hoping for advice from lawyers who understand the details of:
- Class-action suits
- Patent law, especially related to patent abuse and standards-related patents
- Anti-competitive and anti-consumer behavior using ...
Sign in or Register to see more