With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1) Undergraduate degree and current certification in field, Masters completed or in progress preferred;
2) Teaching experience at the middle or high school level;
3) A passion for education and commitment to educational reform;
4) Demonstrated experience in curriculum development;
5) Experience with Common Core Standards preferred
6) Ability to work independently without daily supervision;
7) Strong verbal and written communication skills;
8) Proficient in MS Word and internet research;
9) Ability to commit minimum of 15 hours a week.
This is a part-time, contract position.
The candidate will be required to complete a 2-3 hour trial assignment, to be carefully reviewed by Foundation staff, prior to securing employment with the Foundation.
Successful candidate will telecommute
Commensurate with experience.
Please see [obscured] /consulting-teacher/ for a more complete job description and if interested please send your resume to Aly...
Sign in or Register to see more