With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a Content Curator to provide 5 articles a week for our client's website. Topics will be provided. The goal is to engage the public, express an opinion, and where possible start a discussion. I want the writer's personality and voice to be clearly heard. Humor is great, but you do not have to be funny, as long as you are engaging.
This will be an ongoing endeavor. I am looking for writers interested in a long-term assignment, not a one-time project.
1. 8 articles per month
2. Approximately 600 words each
3. Written to express an opinion, ask a question, or otherwise engage the reader
1. 16 articles per month, approx. 600 words each
2. Provide URLs to original articles that would be of interest
3. Create original headlines and introductions designed to engage the reader and start a discussion
4. Ensure all content used is credited to original sources, including video and images.
This project is expected to ...
Sign in or Register to see more