With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I would like an FAQ rewritten for a website (see [obscured] /faq for an example) that offers resume writing services. Currently, it contains about 5600 words. I would like to:
- Use completely different language for each question/answer (paraphrasing OK)
- Ensure that the customer is completely clear about all of our policies
- Ensure that there is no conflicting information throughout the entire FAQ
- Use positive, professional and helpful tone of writing that instills trust and confidence in ResumeGuru.US, its staff and its services.
- Encourage its readers to want to buy services from ResumeGuru
- Refrains from using the word "no" at all times
- Tries to emphasis on the word "yes" and that ResumeGuru will do everything in its power to make its customers happy and successful
- Abbreviate this down to 5000 words or less if possible
==== TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB ====
Proposals must contain the following:
- Your bid amount in $ USD
- Last 3 projects you have done in a similar capac...
Sign in or Register to see more