The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
we are looking for a legal expert in software development outsourcing contracts.
Currently we have a ten page contract draft which should be reviewed, and would like to receive legal counsel, esp. regarding the following issues:
- Traps in the contract
- What should be included in software development agreements
- Procedure of milestone acceptance and payment
- What does it usually look like if the software developing company delays its work
We would furthermore need a few small passages added to the contract (we specifically know what we want, about 200 words of length).
If you are interested in this job, weŽd like to know from you:
1) Would you be able to do this job on short notice?
2) Did you work on software contracts before?
The review would need to be finished by Sunday evening. If this is a problem, please let us know. We would pay 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. We would expect about 5-10 h of counseling. We would share the contract via Google Docs and ...
Sign in or Register to see more