With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are a video games company (iPhone and Android) and are looking for are looking for an attorney to assist us in preparing a contract.
- This agreement will regulate the conditions between our company and the graphic designers we hire to develop all images and graphical elements of our games.
- They are freelancers who work for projects limited by time (usually less than one month).
- They are not permanent employees.
- They get paid usually by fixed price (amount depends on the project).
- Confidentiality: Freelancers may not disclose the information to which they have access while working with us.
- Once the game is available, they can include examples of their work in their personal portfolios.
- All rights and ownership of the work belong to the company. In other words, if any of the games becomes a hit (i.e. Angry Birds), we don't want to litigate regarding branding and ownership with the the artist who designed any of its elements.
- Jurisdiction. The company is...
Sign in or Register to see more