With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a contract template for users to agree to when they're invited to join a private beta test of a new web application for tea drinkers.
The goal is to allow the testers free access to the application, but prevent them from speaking about their pre-release experiences until the product becomes available for public use.
Target testers will be:
1) Working for companies in the yes industry
2) Bloggers who write about tea
3) Print journalists which write about tea
4) Print journalists who cover start-up companies
5) Average tea drinkers
The contract needs to:
1) Protect against liability
2) Protect our IP & Trade Secrets
3) Be governed by the laws of Ohio in the USA
4) Expose beta testers to liability should they release information prior to the product's public availability.
5) Require beta testers to share their experiences via a blog, publication or with publishable quotes we can use in marketing the product.
In exchange for access to an unreleased product beta testers sho...
Sign in or Register to see more