The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a small start up company that requires 3 simple contracts for 5 people. Two contracts for my spokespeople (contracts are identical except for one number), two contracts for production crew (contracts are completely identical), and one contract for a web designer & Internet Marketing Specialist (same person). While some of these people received some cash compensation for their services, all of them are receiving sweat equity which I would like to vest over the next two years. Their initial equity will vest upon the signing of their agreements.
1. Demonstrate various exercises on video for website audience.
2. Answer questions on camera in video Q&A sessions.
3. Write blogs and other articles on nutrition and supplements as needed.
4. Conduct interviews with various personalities as it relates to fitness.
1. Spokesperson #1 – 10% Equity in website to be received upon signing of agreement and an addi...
Sign in or Register to see more