The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a developer to convert our existing word finding game that is available on iPhone to Android platform.
We will provide detailed storyboard, full design (screenshots and PSD file), iPhone game source codes and all web services. We just need the android programming.
- Game should work on android firmware 2.1+
- Game should be completed in 4 weeks after starting the project.
- Developer should provide source codes after completing the project.
Different pages that will be programmed are :
- Splash screen where the application will load.
- Username selection screen.
- Main menu with options : Play online, play offline, hall of fame, profile, how to play, settings.
- Gameplay screen : For gameplay, we have a 4x4 grid with 16 random letters and the user tries to find words that exist in our dictionary file inside that grid. Works very much like the game "Boggle", search it on google and you will see. In multiplayer mode players start a board at the same time and co...
Sign in or Register to see more