With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Hi, this job consists of two tasks:
1. I want to port the existing Delphi Windows program to Mac OS X, so I need to convert existing Delphi project/codes (2 forms only, video related) to FireMonkey FM2 project/codes by using Delphi XE3 or RAD Studio XE3. Since both projects are using Delphi as language, it won't be hard to convert this. I have done some testing, I am sure this conversion would be completed successfully.
2. The user interface of one form (out of 2) would be completely redesigned on Firemonkey according to my mockup image, artworks and icons design are NOT needed.
* Multi-Languages (Unicode) UI ready.
* FireMonkey's Bitmap Style UI ready.
* Programs should be tested to work on both Windows XP or above and Mac OS X 10.6 or above.
* Experienced FireMonkey & Delphi developers preferred.
* More detailed info and mockup would be provided to qualified developers.
Sign in or Register to see more