The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are launching a new medical portal and web application. We have PSD files for the homepage and for the internal pages (which are very similar to each other, just with different content).
This project has two steps.
STEP 1 (well-defined, needs to be completed within 4 days):
* Convert the PSDs into 2 HTML5 and CSS templates.
* The templates must be perfectly aligned, clean, accurate, well-structured, modern, standards-compliant, responsive and support cross-browser.
* Must use the Twitter Bootstrap HTML framework.
* There is minor interaction in the page that would require client-side code, such as hover on a button, rotation of images and change of text between tabs. These should be implemented with jQuery.
* The image files will be provided to candidates PRIOR to awarding the project so we can be sure we're both on the same page in terms of budget, scope and complexity.
STEP 2 (on going, long term, hourly basis...
Sign in or Register to see more