With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're looking for an experienced provider to convert two Photoshop landing pages into HTML/CSS. Please don't send any stock replies as you won't be considered.
- We're looking to see something by end of week so we can send comments and then finish early next
- All type is a graphic or Open Sans with one or two exceptions where Museo is used. Provider must use Typekit which we will supply for fonts
- Must use Foundation with SCSS. Should only include components necessary. May be more pages and bogth pages can share final CSS
- Use a 24 column grid as shown in PSD layer
- All layout work should be done in rems, ems with only a little px
- Pages must maintain there design integrity on recent iPads
- Follow PSD, all type should be editable where it is inn PSD and graphics otherwise
- We will provide PSDs and Typekit
- Overall we're looking for a provider who pays attention to detail
Sign in or Register to see more