The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are developing a concept for a website. We built the design concept in Photoshop, which was a poor choice. It has gotten too complex and is now difficult to work with. We would like to proceed with our design in Illustrator.
We need someone to convert this PSD into a clean, organized Illustrator document.
Information on the PSD:
- Very well organized with folders and named layers.
- Many smart objects to preserve data when scaling and transforming
- Most objects are shapes.
- All "bitmap" elements must be ported to illustrator at full size to preserve all pixel data.
- Anything that CAN be a vector based object, like clouds or shapes, SHOULD be a vector based object. Some elements, like icons, were rasterized and may need to be redrawn or traced.
- Must use Illustrator "best practices." No stray points, unclosed shapes, etc.
- Organize file in layer pane
We want the final deliverable to look like "homepage_sample.png." But please che...
Sign in or Register to see more