With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a set of chains that I want to retrieve their addresses from Google Maps and convert these addresses to latitude and longitude coordinates. I have about 100 chains to do this for so it is not practical to do this manually. I'm interested in hiring a programmer to write a script for me to do this conversion.
The script would:
1) read an input file or database made up of chain names;
2) retrieve all of the the corresponding addresses for each of these names through a Google map search (each chain name has multiple addresses);
3) convert these addresses to latitude/longitude coordinates;
4) store these addresses and corresponding latitude/longitude coordinates in the database for each chain name; and,
5) repeat automatically: a) whenever a new chain is entered into the database to ensure these coordinates are stored; and, b) daily for each chain to verify that any new locations and their latitude/longitude coordinates are stored and known.
Experience in address to coordin...
Sign in or Register to see more