With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Go to " [obscured] "
2. Input "Public Relations" into "What?" and "British Comumbia" into "Where?"
3. Click on the first business name
4. Visit that company's website
5. Find out the name and email address of the business owner. His or her title may be CEO, President, Principal, Managing Partner, Senior Partner. He or she is usually the first person on the list of people in the leadership or team section of the company website.
6. Put the following information into an excel spreadsheet: company name, company URL, person name, person job title, person email address, phone number (if shown).
7. Go back to the yellow pages webpage and do the same for the 2nd company on the list.
8. Repeat steps 3-6 when going through the entire list. (DO NOT copy and paste the business name, webpage URL, person name, job title, for a business into the excel spreadsheet *IF* you cannot find the person's email address on the website.)
Sign in or Register to see more