With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a copy editor to review the grammer, punctuation, and homophone errors in two fiction manuscripts each about 200 pages each.
I am not looking for:
* A deep editing or substantive edit
* A fact check review
* A rewrite
My project has the following requirements:
* 15 business day (3 week) turn around time. However, turn-around time can be discussed.
* Use Chicago Manual of Style or AP Style Manual. Note this is a work of fiction, so the copy editor should have experience handling literary fiction conventions.
* Focus on correct usage, finding typos, and especially identifying homophone errors.
* Entering edits in Microsoft Word with track changes.
Total word count:
Type of review:
Proofreading (a simple grammar and punctuation review)
Sign in or Register to see more