176985602337900

Find freelancers. Lose those costly delays.

With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.

or, Register with Elance »

Copywriter for Montly Direct-Response Newsletter
Sign in to Add to Watch List

Writing & Translation > Newsletters

View Change History

The client has made the following changes to the job.

Description
Date

Job awarded.

Jun 4, 2010
Close

Job Description

  |  Change History >>

Updated

Close
  • Posted: Fri, May 28, 2010
  • Time Left: Closed
  • Location: Anywhere
  • Client prefers freelancers from:
    Anywhere

    You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.

    The client prefers freelancers from
    a different location.

    You're still able to submit a proposal for this job, regardless of your location.
  • Start: Immediately
  • Budget: Less than $500
  • Fixed Price Job
  • Elance Escrow Protection
  • W9 Not Required
Sign in to view client's details

We need a copywriter to work on monthly promotions on an ongoing basis. The copywriter will provide content and theme for a 4-page monthly newsletter based on healthcare/chiropractic care. The newsletter should be comprised of quips, quotes, and articles. The newsletter will be provided as a template to our clients with 80% of the content complete. The remaining 20% will be customized to each clients' needs. There will also be two inserts each month consisting of event flyers or symptom-related information. This newsletter is to be written in a "personality-based" manner.

The pay for this will be by completed project. The rate is $200.00 per completed project.

This copywriter must be able to meet deadlines, must be a self-starter, and must be accountable.

This person MUST be able to provide a finished product on time. This copywriter must think as the employer. "His clients are your clients." Complete professionalism is expected at all times.

Only quality and serio...

Sign in or Register to see more

Desired Skills
Copywriting
Job ID: 20106070
Proposals
Avg $ | High $ | Low $ — Show Pricing
  • Submit Date (Latest)

 Germany  |  
Announcing a Copywriter That Will GUARANTEE To Outpull Your Best Ad! My name is Dominic Wright... and in just a moment, I will show you how to...
1
  |  
 5.0   |  $7,400 Earnings   |  1 Jobs
Bid ID: 20117562  |  Submitted: May 29, 2010 21:01 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States  |  
Rivka is a performing storyteller and commercial writer. Her use of narrative gives web content and business copy power and life. Her stage work...
6
  |  
 5.0   |  $2,743 Earnings   |  15 Jobs
Bid ID: 20109392  |  Submitted: May 28, 2010 14:14 ET 
Proposal SEALED

 United States
Winner
My goal is to provide you with exceptional work while making my living from my home office. I have been in the corporate office environment for...
1
  |  
 0.0   |  $0 Earnings   |  0 Jobs
Bid ID: 20109099  |  Submitted: May 28, 2010 13:35 ET 
Delivery
Within 1 month
$200.00
Sign in to Elance and start working on jobs today.
Sign in to view more of the job details and submit a proposal. Once registered, you'll have access to thousands of jobs online or through email.
Are you ready to post a job like this one?
Post a Similar Job »