The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, web content, emails, training materials, direct marketing materials and more
- Ad-hoc writing and marketing projects as they arise
- Experience in creative writing, literature, journalism, or copywriting
- Fluent English including excellent writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
- ability to create compelling copy for a wide variety of brands, audiences and industries
- Ability to take constructive criticism
Sign in or Register to see more