The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm developing a penny auction Ruby on Rails website.
This job refers only to a specific, but core, story of the project:
the countdown timer implementation.
1) I have two main models Auction (has_many bids) and Bid (belongs_to auction).
2) Every live auction must have its own (independent) timer.
3) Maximum number of active auctions is 5.
4) Timer reference must be server's time.
5) Timer must be updated on client side (view) every second.
6) Very important: clients must see the same second in the timer.
7) The timer has to count down from a top value (30, 20 or 15sec) to zero. The top value is an attribute of Auction model (set by admin).
8) If a bid comes in (client press bid button), three actions must follow:
- timer is reseted
- auction price (attribute of Auction model) go up by 1 cent
- last 10 bids list is updated
9) This will loop until timer reaches zero (no more bids placed).
10) Very important: on client side, the timer must reach zero, if,
and only if, ser...
Sign in or Register to see more