With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a client who is seeking to develop an IPTV channel for deployment on outlets such as ROKU.
I. At this point we are gathering bids for conceptual development statement and budget including:
1. development times
2. development, coding and deployment costs
3. software, creative and artwork needs
4. delivery channel and hardware and as well, server- and/or cloud-based requirements
5. licensing requirements, if any
6. deployment necessities
7. operational management requirements including ease of management
8. compare and contrast ROKU and Apple TV regarding items 1-7, above
9. proposal of any other format that is both viable and merchantable
II. The bid you submit should be binding upon you and in sufficient details as to allow the bid to be understood.
III. Please provide your bid with as much detail as possible, covering each point listed. Also, please provide a date certain upon which the development statement and budget will be delivered.
IV. The client's channel r...
Sign in or Register to see more