The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
1. Run on PC standalone:
- Created in Unity 4.
- Coding Language is whatever you think is best for the game.
2: Game Objectives:
A semi-realistic, sophisicated looking game that gives players the sense of a being in real live televised Badminton tournament.
Here we have timings, try to finish within the allocated time, anytime spare can be distributed to the other tasks:
For the scene a basic Badminton hall has already been created. A few improvements could still be made:
- Change the texture/colour of the net & add a net cord & better net posts.
- Remove or cover over cleanly the dotted half way line on the courts.
- Add more objects to the hall that you expect to see, benches, lighting, nets.
- Improve weak areas of my design; Walls overhanging, walls visable only on 1 side.
[try to spend max 3h 00mins on this]
Creating the player with rackets and animating for playing Badminton:
- Create players models wit...
Sign in or Register to see more