With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need a bash script that will do the following;
1. Copy a zip file/folder from server A to a location on server B.
2. delete and recreate a soft link to point to the newly copied folder.
3. delete and recreate another softlink to point to the newly copied folder
4. chmod 777 a folder within the uploaded folder (logs)
5. Withing the folder that was uploaded, import mysql database .sql files into a database with option to drop and import or just add. using the method database = database_1 etc.
6. Send email when process is completed.
If you can create this script between tonight and tomorrow. That would be really great. If you can show me a working step 1 -4 or have it ready to show, I ll approve project.
Sign in or Register to see more