With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a way of deploying our MVC Mono website with MySql database to OSX. The application is built and tested on OSX but our client would like to deploy on multiple Macbooks.
Currently, we have to perform the following manually:
- Check Apache is installed, if not install.
- Check Mono is installed, if not install
- Check Mod_Mono is installed, if not install,
- Check MySql is installed, if not install
- Create mod_mono config file to serve up our MVC application from specified users home directory
- Copy web application files to application directory
- Change permissions on folder to allow MVC application to write to directory (to allow file uploads)
- Restore MySql database from back file
- Test web site in browser
We would to be able to provide a one-click installer on OSX via installer or batch script that reads config from a file (admin password, mysql login, etc.) and performs the above, creating a detailed log file.
Sign in or Register to see more