The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What I need or require:
I need software that will provide a fast (5 mins or less) and easy way to change a Word, PDF document or webpage into electronic calendar tasks or calendar appointments by extracting key dates and information.
The application must get the conversion right 99% of the time so users have peace of mind that they will not miss an important date.
What I already have versus what the contractor will build:
I am starting from scratch.
1. Preview Schedule - when a document is converted to several calendar events/tasks the user must be able to view the calendar item with the following fields on one screen:
• Due date
• Reminder date
• Reminder time
• Accept as task/Accepts as calendar item/edit/discard
2. Manual Input – on the rare occasion the software gets it wrong, users can flag lines in the document which will then be entered into the subject line of the task
3. Sync with Outlook 2007, 2010
4. Sync with Google calendar
Sign in or Register to see more